Welcome to Kyle Critiques

Welcome to Kyle Critiques!  I am not a professional writer, nor will I ever claim to be.  Movies are a passion of mine, and one of my favorite things to do is discuss them with others.  Hence I created this blog, to make it possible to share my opinion with anyone who wants to hear it.  Note that I said my opinion.  Any review in this blog is my own personal opinion.  I am not trying to say that you are wrong for disagreeing with me, I am just sharing how I saw the film.  So please, if you disagree with me, I'd love to hear why, but in a civil conversation, not in an attacking or arguing manner.  I want to hear your opinion no matter what it is!  The whole point of this blog is so that I can converse with anyone about the movie.  Some posts may be long, some short, but I hope you can read them, enjoy them, and discuss them with me.

My rating system is out of 5.  If the film is above a 3, then I highly enjoyed it and recommend you see it in theaters.  I do not only watch movies on a technical level, but also rate them on how much I enjoyed them, so a perfect 5 review is rare.  If I give a movie a perfect 5, then I absolutely loved it.  Anything 3 and above is good or great.  Anything less than a 3 means that I did not enjoy the movie, however I do not want it deter you from seeing the movie if you want to see it.  Just because I did not like the movie does not mean that you won't.  There are tons of different types of movies because there are tons of different opinions out there.  Let yours be shown!  This blog is how I will display mine.  Thanks for reading!

Note: I will do my best to avoid any spoilers for a movie.  If I feel the need to include them, a Spoiler Alert will be posted.

Comments